tuscl

California Girls, Santa Ana

how is paris in the vip and does she do extras ?

12 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    stay away she's the biggest scam in the industry. Very good surgeon she use to go by the name of Paul. Unless that is your thing then have at it
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Don't waste your time asking here. Try zbone.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    seriousely though we use to play in little league together, great fielder but couldn't hit to save his life, well er uh her life I guess now
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    She speaks French
  • Blown1
    11 years ago
    Yes
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Hahahaha. Blowneveryone, your back asking the same retarded questions as before. Your douche-baggery knows no bounds does it?!?!?!?
  • Blown1
    11 years ago
    Go suck your dick you little bitch
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Lol.

I'm not into flame wars, but for you, I'll make an exception.

You're a fucking cunt and you should do the world a favor and kill yourself immediately.

• Blown1
    11 years ago
    you are a little faggot ass bitch !!!!! go stick your hand up your asshole I know you like that kind of shit you fucking faggot tranny
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    What are you 12?

No seriously, please tell me your an adolescent male. No adult with an income to support a strip club habit would speak the way you do and ask about one girl at one club on a global board after being torn to shreds just a few months ago for the same stupidity.

If you're not pre-pubescent idiot, then you really should just go ahead and stick your head in the oven, hang yourself, or run a hose from the exhaust of your car to your car window. You literally have nothing to offer the world.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've only spent one night in Paris.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck you blowjob1 jizz queen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion