tuscl

I know what's under her Kilt

Pennsylvania
Sunday, June 16, 2013 6:43 AM
Fave of mine informed me that she's giving up stripping (we'll see how long that lasts) and is starting work at a Tilted Kilt shortly. For those unfamiliar Tilted Kilt is a chain similar to Hooters or Twin Peaks with young girls wearing abbreviated outfits. She plans to keep the former stripping job on the down low. Supposed to pretend that I don't know her previously. She's pretty affectionate and hands-on. Will be interesting if she behaves or not. Regardless I'm looking forward to seeing her rock the outfit.

11 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    For a $100 tip she will say "is there anything else" after she serves you your cheeseburger.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Hooters is an upgrade from stripping?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Think positive. I know a stripper that gave up stripping for a year to work at the Tilted Kilt and now she is back stripping. I think that it had something to do with money.
  • dennyspade
    11 years ago
    Tilted Kilt has a decent food & a sports bar vibe. The accentuated cleavage and kilt outfits are just a bonus. Hardly, the attraction and reason for staying beyond the meal and televised games.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Everyman dies, but not Everyman truly lives."
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I consider Hooters and Twin Peaks girls like JV before they went up to Varsity (strip club).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The Varsity is great if you like hot dogs. [view link]
    11 years ago
    This girl apparently worked at a Hooters previously, although a different area of the country. She should have a feel for the income potential difference. Timing is not the best as restaurants around here slow for the summer. I'm with SC, this may be a brief job change.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    breastaurants--- one of the fastest growing and bounciest options in the restaurant industry.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Last time I went the bitch waitress complained about me telling a boob joke. Funny since hers were out and bouncing all over the table
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Joe you ought to cut her some slack. She might have to work that job due to a deadbeat baby daddy or something, even though she'd rather not. Nothing wrong with a little slack-jawed awed silence in the presence of a great rack anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion