tuscl

Don't go bare back untill you have seen this. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    So?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You know if a poster like that was published today everyone in site would be sued. In the 70's and early 80's AIDs in western countries was primarily a homosexual disease and spread exponentially in that community due to bath houses etc. It was eventually spread to the heterosexual population by closet homosexuals and bisexuals. It has been rampant in many 3rd world countries on both sides of the street due to unhealthy practices both religious and cultural. YOu know that even today if you get the clap, by law, you and your doctor must disclose all sexual partners to the government or face jail. If you get AIDs the doctor can't tell anyone, even his staff. Double standard for homos.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The ad is misleading. Unless a woman is lactating, I don't think you can get STD from boobs as the ad infers.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I am surprised you did not include the syph laced head of a young girl preserved in a jar at the museum of London. She must have started whoring early.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5297/54831…

Yea Traveler good point. Too bad we can't just go back in time and eliminate patient zero.

The really stupid things about those 40's ads is they ignored the reality of war at that time that many guys were gonna die or be maimed so risk of VD a moot issue. When penicillin came online it was all curable anyhow. The late 1940's were a better time to be a hobbyist than now.

• gawker
    11 years ago
    You had to post that the same day I finally got in the pants of a 24 year old dancer I've been chasing for 3 years. And then I get home and see on Facebook that a dancer who I had BBBJCIM a month ago posted that she has chlamidia. Can you imagine telling everyone that??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion