tuscl

And then the fight started

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, June 9, 2013 1:02 PM
My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, "What's on TV?" I said, "Dust."

11 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!! He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ??? :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Did you know that 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy?
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    He must have been Bashful, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, or Grumpy.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Mwahahahahahahaha... Thanks! I needed that it's been one of those days...
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    :)
  • blaze08
    11 years ago
    My wife Was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said "I want something that goes from 0 to 180 in 3 seconds." So I bought her a bathroom scale. And then the fight started...
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I told my wife I was going out for some new pussy. She said "if you had a couple more inches, you'd find some right here!" Then the fight started. I think I told this before but what the heck.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My new wife's ex-husband asked how I liked the used pussy. I said it was great after I got in passed the used part!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    80 yo man told his wife that he was tired of her and was going out to get a 20 yo. The 80 yo wife replied. Two can play at that game. I'm going to go out and get a 20 yo guy and remember 20 goes into 80 more times than 80 goes into 20.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion