tuscl

What is up with our widdle Mr. Listmaker?

zipman68
the speed force!
Wow...just wow! Somebody must be off their meds. I have some helpful advice for Monsieur Draques:

1. Sir, don't self medicate sir! Sir, keep your instinct to eschew illegal drugs intact. Is that ok, sir?
2. Sir, please identify a doctor who can write a script for appropriate drugs. You do need drugs sir, but the dose and type should be monitored carefully by a professional (with an M.D. and specialization in psychiatry). Would you be willing to do this, sir?
3. Sir, please try to relax. The TUSCL tag line may say that this is "more than a list" and assert that it is an "evocation of culture". It is, but you, sir, do not have to be a part of said culture if it upsets you. I am concerned for you, sir, and hope that you can take posting on TUSCL in the correct spirit. It is, after all, an excuse for fun. Do you understand that, sir?

Seriously Drac dude. Stick to criticizing 3% beer (and stronger mind-altering substances), infidelity, and the 2nd amendment. That is your shtick. This "messages from another dimension" shtick is Juices'. You don't do it very well. You got the KA-ray-ZEE down, but it isn't "entertaining crazy". We want "entertaining crazy".

7 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have to wonder if early senility runs in his family.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Think he's looking for his binky and brimstone.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    if you like reading lists
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's actually part of his strong need to systematize (duo will know what I'm talking about here, I think).
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @zipperhead aka comicbookguy

you crack me up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion