tuscl

Update on San Antonio

Tucky70
Illinois
Friday, May 31, 2013 10:04 PM
A month ago, a judge denied the appeal by San Antonio SC owners of the City ordinance banning topless clubs (unless they go through the Sexually-Oriented Business rigamarole. This week was my first visit to San Antonio since the new rules went into effect. I visited two clubs that are complying in significantly different ways: San Antonio Men's Club The Men's Club is taking a fairly literal position. At all times on the stage and on the floor, there is fabric covering the breasts. A dancer told me that business is off quite a bit this month. After all, what is a strip club where the strippers don't strip? In the LD, my dancer was quick to pull out a nipple to suck on. The advantage here is that this way, the nipple is au naturel when she provides access. Tiffany's Cabaret At Tiffany's, there were a variety of solutions: A few pasties (generously sized), some with fabric tops, but most with latex covering a large portion of the breast. They used colored latex to simulate the top they were supposed to be wearing. One was wearing a corset and had painted her breasts to match the corset. The advantage here is that the nipples are in full view, even if they are covered by paint. The disadvantage, of course is in the LD area. The breasts become a Look, but Don't Touch item. Who has experience this past month at the other clubs in SA?

2 comments

• Iansmithdfw
    11 years ago
    Absurd. I lived and worked in that area for years and San Antonio has always had some outstanding clubs. What a shame! It will overturned at some point, I am sure. Your tax dollars at work .......
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Isn't San Anton under water?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion