tuscl

Alutard 2

deogol
Michigan
<i>If you don't like reading my thoughts about you & your other PRIVACY violators, you have two options to deal with it. BLOCK/IGNORE me with that button. OR simply delete the PM unread. BUT no you decide to VIOLATE the concept of privacy by revealing the contents of PMs publicly. WOULD you want any of your sent PMs revealed? Hmm.............????!!

It is likely too EASY to use the two methods I mentioned above. That doesn't allow for a PUBLIC attack/mocking on me in an existing thread or by starting an ATTACK ONLY thread.

Are you going to further VIOLATE privacy by publishing this one too? Nah. </i>

---

Or you can shut up and leave shit in the public - and violating privacy? What have you got in here other than talking shit?

8 comments

• DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    so alucard’s latest ploy is to try to get people to put him on ignore so he can snipe at them on the board without risking a response.

alucard is a bitter old man that has no chance of ever being anything but a failure. he has been coming on here attacking, mocking, baiting others without provocation for the last few years all the while crying victimhood. he is the worst kind of a troll because he is for real.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's hilarious watching alutard spazz out. I wonder if he will ever learn that if he abuses the PM system people will continue to make his PMs public.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Where are his PM's being made public? I'm not seeing them on this discuss board.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    "so alucard’s latest ploy is to try to get people to put him on ignore so he can snipe at them on the board without risking a response."

Hahaha that's exactly what I do!!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban retard
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There is no privacy violation here. Once an email hits an inbox, it becomes the property of the recipient, to do with as he or she sees fit,, and the sender loses all rights to it, unless a previous agreement is in place.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    So where's BugFagJohn who was supposed to be the savior of alutard and terrorize the board to protect him? Looks like he put his tail between his legs and ran when he found his plain did not gain duo's approval. What a dud that cock-sucker turned out to be!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban that mother fucker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion