tuscl

Ever have a dancer get turned on by your smell when you didn't put anything on?

Sunday, May 26, 2013 3:11 PM
A dancer kept asking me what I put on. I told her nothing. Finally I said I used some ban deodorant. She even smelled under my arm to see if that was it. I was thinking I probably picked up A few smells from several other dancers that were all over me last night. You ever have this happen? I mean actually smelling under a guys arm seems seems crazy. After a night of clubbing, I probably smell like a combination of at least half a dozen dancers.

15 comments

• rockie
    11 years ago
    I've had dancers react well to freshly showered, shaved, and appropriately scented. Day or Night - The reaction and the dialog suggests that this is not the typical norm at a lot of strip club venues.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If you smell like shit and she compliments you, leave immediately.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Lol, I don't believe I smelled bad. Actually I didn't smell anything since she was smoking. Maybe it was the lack of a smell that seemed odd to her. She kept asking what cologne I was using. I wouldn't be surprised if the body spray scents from at least two other dancers rubbed off on me. Of course I came into contact with over a dozen or more dancers so it's hard to say what combination of body sprays rubbed off. The smoke in the clubs usually stops me from being able to smell too much.
  • Mystress
    11 years ago
    Dancers Standpoint: I will admit I get turned on by the scent of a man in the SC. For me it's arousing and makes me want to get closer to them. I do prefer customer that are nicely dressed, clean shaven and Smelling Good.....after all it is a gentelmens club?
  • wankfiend
    11 years ago
    I've found that taking a shower right before I go gets me compliments on my smell...I figure most guys don't give a shit and come in smelling terrible.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I get this all the time even though I haven't regularly used deodorant since my college days, something my best friend thinks is entirely weird. I'll even get this on days I don't shower, which is truly weird. OTOH, it could be just SS.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Happens to me frequently too. But as others have already posted I always take a shower and shave before going to a club. After all it is a gentleman's club {wink}.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get this too so I wear a T-shirt that says "I smell like stripper". :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just tell a dancer she smells good. When she says thank you ask them if they want to smell you
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I usually find that dancers like the smell of crisp, fresh dollars from the bank. I rub my body with currency before I go to the club. I always save the Franklins for washing by nether regions. Dancers go crazy when they smell dollars on dick.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "But as others have already posted I always take a shower and shave before going to a club. After all it is a gentleman's club {wink}." Likewise!!!
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Only when I fart.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    An ex-gf gave me a bottle of cologne as a gift a while back b/c she thought it smelled really good. I am not big into cologne, but I do splash some on b/f clubbing - I’ve gotten many “you smell so good” remarks from dancers.
  • edak94
    11 years ago
    It has happened to me often at strip clubs. Once, on vacation with my wife, a female sales associate at a museum gift shop latched onto me and repeatedly commented at how well I smelled; well my wife smelled something "fishy" and whisked me out of there in a flash. No, guys, no way it could have gotten kinky. My theory is that some of us may secrete pheronomes in such a way that a few women pick up on and, given the loose circumstances of a SC, can act on.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes, and it should be the norm, but it isn't. There have been quite a few times that even I can smell the B.O. of some slob sitting a few tables away from me. I don't know how dancers can tolerate that type of thing, even for $$$.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion