tuscl

May 18, 2013

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Have you jerked of today and are you going to the club

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Big Juice! I spent last night at the temple of Isis, giving praise and offering sacrifices to the vestal virgins, on stage and in the VIP, doing the Lord's work. The ladies were nubile, nimble, and naked, saving the souls of many a lost PL, in need of sensual salvation. I saw the light last night, and if all goes well today with the Preakness, I'll be back tonight, at the altar of lust and lasciviousness.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Slick my son...you have chosen well in this path of holy lust unto or lord and gods of the hobby.....
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's the weekend. Do you have to ask if we are going to a club? I guess we have the option to just post messages here or check out some entertaining conspiracy topic.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    May 18, 1980

Mount St. Helens volcano erupts
    57 people killed
    $3 billion in damage

Any eruptions planned tonight?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mo head.....your giving me some Damn good feed.....thank you sir....that is some classic work
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Club on motha fuckas
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Damn it ! Forgive me, Bishop Juice, but I sinned and lost on the ponies but I still have a couple hundred to provide for the women out there that are less fortunate than us. Praise be to titties!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My family was going to sneak off the trails and see if we could hike up to the top of Mt St. Helens the day it had it's second major eruption. That would have been exciting but someone already booked reservations at some other location.

The day before the mountain climbers on Mt. Rainer were giving us funny looks. They had climbing gear, boots, poles, etc. We had on shorts and walking shoes and no climbing gear. We were on the glaciers less than 4 thousand feet from the summit. I have to admit, going off trail can be dangerous. Just don't step on ice ledges next to gushing rivers and make sure you can see behind bushes because there might be a 5,000 foot cliff behind those bushes.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A river at an altitude of 10,000 feet is moving extremely fast. I'm glad I stopped my brother from walking out on an ice ledge next to that white water gushing river. The glaciers were melting rapidly as we approached an ice cave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion