Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you think she likes me O_O !!!!

Experimental

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think she does! Met a stripper last year, had good times. Lost contact all winter and just re-connected last week at my regular joint. She gave me her number, we text and she even sent me a link so I can get an app and video with her.

Lo and behold I saw her on backpage too. She gave those suckas a diff number and said NO TEXTING! HAHA!!! I'm so in!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It sounds like you found Ms. Right – but I wouldn’t go bareback on her

:)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck the shit out of her

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's love at first fuck. Congratulations!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

lol believe what you need to but the only thing they like is our $$$.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Remember, it's business never personal. Make that business relationship the best, most enjoyable and civil relationship you can. Take care of her and she'll take care if you. If she doesn't, time to find a new business partner.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

You will know she likes you if she not giving your friends blowjobs.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Tread careful,and good luck.

Profile picture for JustLookingAgain
JustLookingAgain
•

You're being played.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Holy shit. She lets you text her?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Amazing!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If a stripper texts you, and then voice calls you, is that TTM (text to mouth)?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement