tuscl

I-81 from Harrisburg to Syracuse

jdoggy
2nd booth from the stage
Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:13 AM
I've got a road trip coming up soon, driving up I-81 from Harrisburg PA to Syracuse NY. Anybody have any recommendations for a good club within 20 minutes of the interstate to make a pit stop? Looking for cute girls and a little mileage, not necessarily in that order. Thanks!

4 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I know clubbing is Syracuse is a waste of time and money.
  • OldSalt
    11 years ago
    Escape in Binghamton [view link] I've stopped here a few times on my way up 81 but not in a couple years. Sound's like it's had a little upgrade and is in a safe area outside of town. It is definitely a dive and way sleazy, at least it was when the pron/adult toy store as the front, however I cam across one dancer to my liking. She was a petite olive skinned, raven haired spinner, named Katrina. (May have even been her real name as it was tattooed on her back) No extras,so I think it's OK to give her up, but she gave a very enjoyable two way dance. Even did some humming on the outside of my pants, that was a nice turn on. Spent a total of 40$ as I recall for 10-15 min dance. Not sure if you will find a dancer worth your $, but it is only about 5 min off 81, so you can give it a shot with out much to lose.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Don't you believe in personal research?
  • jdoggy
    11 years ago
    @Oldsalt - thanks for the info, may check it out. @Alucard - yes, I've done my research, but posing the question may reveal some fresh information.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion