tuscl

What kind of girls get hired at Club Wax in Atlanta

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 7:38 AM
I posted a picture of myself as my profile pic. Do you think I could get hired at Club Wax? Or would I have to lose some weight first?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    This is the 4th time you have asked this or similar question. Why don't you get off your lazy fat ass and go find out.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They hire the kind of girls that get off their skinny ass and go find out. If your ass is fat and lazy they will tell you to go work at Dennys
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If the answer is 'yes' I'm staying away from Club Wax.
  • ATLChica
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Bullwinkle. You were the only person that gave me that answer I was looking for. And that's exactly what I'm planning to do. I'm planning to leave an abusive home very soon. What makes it worse is that it's my parents. They have been verbally and emotionally abusing me for years, turning the entire family against me and even forced me to drop out of college last year. I would actually like to be a plastic surgeon someday and I'm just trying to become a dancer so that I can get away from my parents and put myself through college when I return in August. Hopefully, they won't track me down and get the rest of the family to help them to pressure me into moving back in with them this time.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Cut! Thats a wrap.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dancing shouldn’t be the only way for you to make $$$ and become independent from your family – in fact it may be the worst – if you already have issues; I don’t think stripping is going to make them better. If you’re serious about going to college and getting your life together – get a decent job (e.g. Starbucks or something). Also – life is hard – I don’t know your personal situation but don’t think people in the real world are going to treat you any better than your family – especially the SC world.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Listen to the man, hes giving really good advice. As for my two cents, guys like all shapes and sizes. Be friendly and dont rip people off and you can be successful as a dancer. So go to every club around you until someone hires you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I just don’t think stripping is the way to go, or the only way to go, if one is trying to “better” their life/situation. I’ve known many people, and there may be a lot on this board, that have worked their way thru college working decent jobs and may be better for it. I do agree that there are folks whose home life is horrid and they are better off being away from their family. But also a lot of young people can’t stand living at home b/c they want to do as they please and not live according to their parents rules and expectations. If the OP is considering stripping as a way to get ahead, kinda makes me wonder whom the “bad guy” is per se – a black sheep daughter or truly uncaring and abusive parents? – could certainly be one of the two.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Do you really get waxed?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd try to get a regular job first. Stripping might lower your self esteem especially if lots of people you meet act like those on this thread. Working a regular job will teach you that hard work and effort and learning new skills will help you get ahead. However I believe jobs are still scarce especially good paying jobs. If you really want to dance and you have the time, you could try it part time along with a part time regular job if you can find one and work both to compare how you like them. a regular job might seem harder but eventually opportunities to advance pop up. For dancers to advance, they quit and work a regular job they have been studying for. I'm not an expert and this is free advice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion