Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

It's Cinco de Mayo.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

What are your plans? I am headed to my favorite club to partake in some great tacos. LOL.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'm gonna find some hot divorced Mexican chica.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fish Taco LOL

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I don't understand what you said, I need to learn spanish.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Pink tacos with hot sauce.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I ate free tacos

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mayonnaise was invented in Mexico?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

They had mayo on the titanic. Cinco de mayo

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

LOL

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Now that was funny!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Happy cinco de drinko.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I cinco de drinko right now and I happy

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Well Damn. I gorged myself on tacos today. I did a first for me in a very long time. I made two trips to VIP. I'm usually only good for one but the second stripper assured me that it could work and as a bonus the house would comp the VIP room charge and they did and I did twice.

Btw they loved todays t-shirt "Vaginas are super cool".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement