Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boy Hires Hooker, But Gets Piggy Bank Stolen Instead

yndy
yndyVIP3828

Maryland

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I think she is related to Obama.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have to wonder if charges will be brought against the boy for solicitation of prostitution.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Lessons. :)

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Given his age I suspect not.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Nice detective work with the ipad. So many electronics are traceable it is foolish to steal them.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Tippy the piggy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What a bitch – glad she got caught and hope she does some time.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement