tuscl

Uh Oh, Ballers

deogol
Michigan

An antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea—now considered a superbug—has some analysts saying that the bacteria's effects could match those of AIDS.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100685883

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Has RickyBoyDugan's wife been warned yet? Will this cause the RickyBoy to execise at least a tiny bit of caution in the future?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    And that is the exact reason that I don't do extras.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Awesome duo stay healthy
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    So duo... if you weren't worried about superbugs, you would do extras?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @earltee - Probably not, but superbugs or not I will do extras for Cillian Murphy, Ryan Gosling, Bill Skarsgard or Dane Dehaan (in case any of them stumble upon TUSCL). They could have all of the extras.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    ^That's an interesting group. Bill? Not Stellan or Alexander?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I know a few people who should try it. ;)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @jester214 I'm into baby faces.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Does RickDugan have a contingency should he and his wife catch this due to his indiscriminate BBFS with strippers?
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    "And Fred, how exactly did you amass your wealth?" "Well, both of my parents died from the Killer Klap when I was in my late teens, and I was the beneficiary of eight million dollars of life insurance proceeds."
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Duo, Im on episode six of that Hemlock Grove. Also people say I look just like Skarsgard, just 30 lbs heavier. No big deal....
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Lionshare - You're going to have to start doing your clubbing around here then, I'm afraid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion