• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Its got orange on it bitches
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    More funny money.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Just hope they don't try to copy what Canada did with its 20 dollar bill... they added some synthetic fibers that make it thinner and literally semi-transparent in their new bills. Problem is, if you leave it on a dashboard on a hot summer day it will literally melt into the dashboard I've been told. Maybe Farmer Art or other Canucks can verify or debunk this--- I just went slumming one night in Windsor at T-zers (and forgot to review) and was told this by the drunk in the seat next to me, but I had all the old school Canadian bills left from about 7 years ago.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    juice are printing your own money again?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    They made it harder with the new bill. I avoid taking any 100 dollar bills with me. I guess juice isn't even going to be able to use his super duper copy machine because it has a 3d pattern woven into the paper instead of being printed on it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Soon the money will be blue.
    http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/24/426163…
    I'm wondering how long it will take to redesign the twenty.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    In 1934 they not only had $100 bills but $500, $1000, $5000, and $10000 denominations. With inflation what would these denominations have to be today? Not only has the purchasing power of money greatly eroded so has our financial freedom / privacy. The current wholesale value of a GEM CU 65 1934 $100 bill is $390, $500 bill $6000, $1000 bill $7500, $5000 bill $160,000 and $10000 bill $150,000. Circulated notes are worth considerably less but I recently sold an AU50 (Almost Uncirculated) 1934 $500 from my table at a show for $1250. The two upper denominations are much scarcer than the others. 1934 was the last year denominations over $100 was printed.

Knowing how strippers love seeing a lot of bens on a money clip can you imagine how excited they would be to see a bunch of $500's (if they ever print them again)? I have a money clip with an 1882 silver dollar on it and when they see it with a lot of Bens in addition to my other cash they are like predators smelling blood.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @Hugh_G_Reaction,

If you are stupid enough to leave a $20 bill on the dashboard of your car you almost deserve to lose it - more probably to a thief not to melting from high temperatures. We have had plastic $50 and $100 bills in Canada for the last year and a half with NO verified incidents of what you describe. Plastic $5 and $10 bills come later this year.

Drunks at SC bars are not necessarily unimpeachable sources of info.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hugh!No reaction?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion