Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Suck my thumb baby!

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

A PARALYSED man has rediscovered the joy of sex — by reaching orgasm when women touch his THUMB.

Rafe Biggs, 43, was left a quadriplegic after he broke his neck falling off a roof.

He lost all feeling below the waist and feared he would never experience sexual pleasure again.

But a year later he enjoyed orgasmic sensations when a girlfriend massaged and sucked his thumb. Rafe, who now regards his thumb as a “surrogate penis,” said: “I felt this build-up of energies and felt I was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

“When I did it was one wave of pleasure after another — it was amazing. I never thought it would be possible, but massaging and sucking on my thumb, feels a lot like my penis used to feel — it's really hot.”

Rafe, from Oakland, California, now has regular sessions with sex therapist Lisa Skye Carle.

She said: “What Rafe is experiencing is a ‘transfer orgasm' — where another place on the body gives the same sensation. He has significant reduction in pain after a session.”

Rafe is now trying to help others through his organisation Sexability. He said: “Sex is therapeutic and can really help disabled people.”

Read more: thesun.co.uk

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Thumbs up!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That's awesome! He can ask girls to rub his thumb for good luck

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He could be a thumb sucking masterbater

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

So would a dominatrix hang him up from his THUMBS?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Now I have been awakended to my second and third penis nothin will stop da juice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement