tuscl

The WNBA

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:52 PM
Besides lopaw and myself, not sure how many WNBA fans are there here on TUSCL but just for fun [view link]

16 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I'd pick Skylar. I believe that most female athletes aren't all that attractive. Am I alone on that? However, these two chicks happen to be exceptions
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not into athletic women – I like my women soft and curvy. But I’ll take Skylar if I had to choose since I’m more attracted to darker complexion or women with dark hair in general.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Elena is a good looking lady but 6.5 feet is a bit much for me. I'd probably take Skylar.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @GoVikings Maybe, but there were a lot of smoking hot women athletes at the last Olympics.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @ jester- That's a fair point. And I'm 100% with you on Elena's height. I don't consider myself to be too picky, but the one thing that's a big turnoff for me is a girl who is noticeably tall. That's almost as bad as women who smoke cigs.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'll take both
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I'm with bang on this one, but if I had to make a choice, I would probably go with Skylar.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I remember one year back in the early 2000's, back when Pat Summit was still coaching them, the the Lady Vols had a lineup of female players that was outstanding. Hotties as far as the eye could see. Usually there are a few notable hotties on each Div 1 NCAA team, but that year all of the starters and several deep into the bench were quite the lookers.
  • Rasta83
    11 years ago
    Those lips on Skylar....
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Looking at Elena, I dribbled once and then shot.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm also with Bang on this one, but since Skylar Diggins went to Notre Dame, I gotta go with Elena Delle Donne on this one. If Diggins went somewhere else, it might be too close to call. I also agree with GoVikings in that most female athletes aren't that attractive, but OTOH, they're athletes, so you know they're in shape, at least you hope so. Then again, some of them do not try to be attractive to guys because they're lesbians.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'll go with neither.
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    I watched the WNBA once, until I realized that there was actual basketball on other channels.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I'd do both of them.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    vm, the TUSCL whore! :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't go for athletic looking strippers - but I think many women athletes are hot. Many golfers. And about 90% of the women tennis players.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion