tuscl

Does anyone know how long the VIP dances are at Club Wax in Atlanta?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:23 AM
I'm thinking about working there until I have enough money saved up to get a pemit to work at another club and I hear the dancers only get $10 for each VIP dance. I would just like to know exactly how long the VIP dances are at that club.

3 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The $10 is for 1 song in VIP. Table dances out on the floor are $5. As you probably already know Club Wax is the only club in the Atlanta Metro area where you can work without a license. That is because they are bikini only. That is supposed to apply to VIP too but not enforced. You better be prepared to go nude in VIP and if you want to sell more than one dance, be prepared to give the customer what he wants. Good luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just go and try it – if it’s not for you then don’t go back. You may also want to ask your question (and other dancer related questions) on [view link] – that site is for dancers whereas this site is for customers.
  • angeldiaz
    11 years ago
    Agree with PC that is more the site for you, also my info may no longer be current but Mardi Gras in Sandy Springs will usually let you work one week or so before you have to buy a permit. And it's a way better club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion