Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meanwhile in Japan...

Doc_Holliday

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

That is fake. Everyone knows that Japanese guys have tiny dicks. :)

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

I don't play video games as much as I did, but I'd play the fuck out of that one if it exist...

Profile picture for endlesstempo
endlesstempo
•

Uh, sort of.

The flash is a fan work based on Rhythm Heaven Fever, which is a game for Nintendo Wii.

The opening scene of the flash is a parody of this level:

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Cute hentai flash animation or trojan backdoor for nefarious hostile code ass-raping my computer with every animated ejaculation? Only malwarbytes knows for certain. Practice safe HEX!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Remember the Alamo!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Wtf?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement