tuscl

Emergency Preparedness Kit

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
We all have those occasions when opportunity knocks, and we can't open the door for some reason or other.  Don't let this happen to you.  You should always be prepared for the moment when a hot young dancer offers up her sweet little bod for your consumption.<br />
<br />
The following items are in a cargo pocket, or in a bag in my car, whenever I go to a strip club, and whenever I'm going to meet someone.
<ul>
<li>Bed linens.  Cheap motels are just that, cheap.  And some of the expenses they save money on are high quality detergent and hot water. Take your own bed linens, including pillow cases, rip theirs off, throw them in the corner and use your own.  Don't forget to wash them between sessions.</li>
<li>Condoms.  This one should go without saying, but I'm saying it anyway.  Have more than one, and have a variety.  I've had girls actually squeal over the different kinds of condoms I have.  They tell me the little bumps, ridges, lines, etc, help them out.  If it helps, it helps, even if you don't understand it.</li>
<li>Lube.  Yeah, most condoms these days are lubed, but so what?  Sometimes a girl needs a little more.  After all, it's just barely possible that she's not quite as enthusiastic about having a stranger's dick insider her, as you are about being that stranger.  If you don't want to include a possibly leaky bottle, get some of those individual size ones.  They're a little bigger than a condiment packet like you see in restaurants, and generally hold enough for one good lubing, plus some for a refresh if needed.</li>
<li>Scissors.  Yes, scissors.  For cutting a condom into a dental dam, on those occasions when going down on her is indicated and you don't actually want to taste strange pussy.</li>
<li>Baby wipes.  If you're going to mess her up, at least be nice and give her something to clean up with.  While motels generally have showers, I also keep some of these in my pocket when I'm in a club.  Gives me something to wipe up with, too.</li>
<li>Baggies.  Many clubs don't have a trash can in the VIP area, and leaving a used rubber in there is contraindicated.  Use baggies to dispose of the rubber, and any other wet items that might be generated.  You can carry them out in a cargo pocket, and dispose of them in trash can or dumpster on your way home.</li>
</ul>

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion