tuscl

Players Club Hudson

Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:17 PM
I have started going to this club more ad more. I like a few of the dancers in there on te day shift. Anyone got any comments on the girls that work days in Players Club in Hudson?

7 comments

• mrright34446
    11 years ago
    I'm in the club now. Only three dancers here. WTF. I took a cab that sucks. But there is a nice hot blond I'm waiting to take in back.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Good luck to you.
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    Had a great time with a very pretty blond. I will be going back for sure. She wss awesome in back.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good for you officer
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    I just did a review of Players Club I went there last night and was very disappointed on the number if dancers this shift. When i left.on Friday I was told Sunday is a great night but more dancers from both shifts, this was definitely not the case. I did have a good time with the beautiful Alabama who kept me smiling as well as entertained.
  • potheadpl
    11 years ago
    It must've gotten better. I've been a few times, and the dancers were so skanky they didn't have crabs---they had lobsters. Glad things are looking up there.
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    They are getting better from what I have heard I was talking with a dancer I like her name is Alabama she is one of the few drug free ones. Nice thick healthy girl the way I like them. She took me in back and let those tits out in my face...damn have you seen her? I told her she needs to get out of there and go to Tampa and make real money. But I Can not stand those skinny pill heads hurint my legs sitting on my lap. You seem to go to a few different clubs you have a favorite? I like Players as I take a cab and it is close to house as I live off county line.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion