tuscl

1st Social Network For Strippers

You guys should check out this NEW website www.exotictreasures.net It's a social network designed for strippers to interact with friends and fans from all over. It's 100% Free to sign up. Go sign up and view profiles from some of the most Exotic Dancers from all over, also strippers go create your profile today and build your fan base!!! 100% Free 100% Free NO HIDDEN Charges
www.exotictreasures.net

17 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why am I suspicious when I'm told something is "Free" three times?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Wasn't stripperweb first?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    This is a better one:

http://striperonline.com/
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like.a.fu k ld od Twitter and shitter accountsa
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit I love striperonline
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Jazmine: eat shit and die.

Really. I mean that. Actually eat actual shit, and then really actually die.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    ^ The girl in that photo isn't bad looking at all, but those tattoos are awful. That picture is a perfect example of a girl with far too many tats. Big turnoff
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like her shape - nice booty and thighs me thinks.

But those tats are crazy and way too excessive – makes her look like she has a damn skin condition.
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    no it's really free. and no the girl in the pic isn't me lol but yall should really check the website out it's pretty cool www.exotictreasures.net
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    and for the guys talking shit do your dick get hard talking shit about females? I mean really get a life you. Im sure the girl in that pic doesn't give a fuck what you think about her and I know for a fact she's paid so what you say doesn't matter.
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    lil dick buddy get a life. I own my website and your a member on someone elses.My pussy get wet when I get paid.
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    tittyfag? dude your a fucking square
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    tittyfag? dude your a fucking square
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    wanna keep talkin shit go sign up on my website and add me we can do this all day www.exotictreasures.net
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Battle of the bitches.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    pass the popcorn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion