tuscl

Another Interesting Review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Okay – I know I do this from time to time and some may be bored with this s*** - but this review is a bit different than most and made me LOL:

####################

This place was sleezy. Very, very sleezy. Less of a club, more of a brothel that had a stage for girls to kill time in between jobs.

Less than 15 seconds after paying my cover charge, a girl had taken me by the hand and was dragging me to the back rooms. It took me offguard, so even though she was offering sex right away, I asked for just a regular lapdance first. It was pretty awful, so I turned down the offer of sex and went back to the main room. Quick warning, the back rooms are tiny, gross, with condom wrappers littering the floor, and I felt dirty just sitting in them.

After a few minutes of being out on the regular club floor, I was approached by several other girls to go to the back, and after I agreed to go with two girls who were offering a "combo special" a fight broke out between the girls I chose and the girl I rejected who was pissed and got the manager. I decided that at this point I'd had enough and stopped by the bathroom briefly before leaving, but while I was in the bathroom the initial girl I'd turned down came into the men's restroom, and offered to blow me in the stalls right there. I wish I was making this up, but the girls at this club really are that aggressive. I physically pushed my way past her, since she wasn't letting me leave the bathroom, and got out of that club as quickly as I could. No desire to ever go back.

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

4 comments

• bigman226
    11 years ago
    Bitch-madeness will not be tolerated
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Another review from the same club:

############################
    Let's start by saying that this place is a rip off, they charge you $20.00 bucks to get in and these hookers, because that is what they are, will not get naked at all, not even boobs; I was told this a was a full nude club and it is bullshit, just a bunch of women (mostly black) jumping up and down on that pole teasing but they wont take shit off. Then I agree to pay one of these bitches a private dance, which I was told $ 20.00 only, next thing I know she is offering a blow job and sex for a hundred dollars, I was like you are a crazy ho I aint paying shit and then she was demanding money and talking shit and trying to get me in troubles, man this was an horrible experience at this whore house, I am sure of one thing, I am not going back to that shit hole!!!

############################

I love the part where he says – “… next thing I know she is offering a blow job and sex for a hundred dollars, I was like you are a crazy ho I aint paying shit …”

LOL!!!

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny shit
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    lol now that's funny you guys should check out this NEW website www.exotictreasures.net It's a social network designed for strippers to interact with friends and fans from all over. It's 100% Free to sign up.
    www.exotictreasures.net
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion