tuscl

I was jealous at first look. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Toronto police are seeking four women in the sexual assault of a 19-year-old man last weekend.

Police say the man met the suspects on March 30 at a downtown club near King Street West and Spadina Avenue and left with them after they offered him a ride home.

Instead, the women drove the man to a parking lot a few blocks away and sexually assaulted him before letting him go, police say.

All four suspects are described as white, between 30 and 36 years old, about five feet four inches tall and roughly 200 pounds.

Police say the women wore short black dresses with high heels and no pantyhose.

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    5'4" 200 lbs, sounds like the dancers at PP Cola.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Yikes
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    That's almost half a ton, he's lucky to be alive.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    That's scary! Did he resist? I wonder how they got him erect. Maybe they called a steel erection company
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ask Tittyfag.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    As no panty hose was worth mentioning, maybe they made him do DATY on them.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Sexual assault could mean a lot of things that you would not want to experience. Who knows what they really did to the guy.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Anal rape with strap on is an ugly possibility.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If it means they took turns performing bj's on him, I wouldn't call that sexual assault, I would call it hitting the jackpot. It must have not been pleasant for him. As far as all those people into punching and kicking, I don't understand why anyone would enjoy pain.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago

"Police say the women wore short black dresses with high heels"

The Usual Suspects

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xsddy…

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I must have been half asleep when I first saw this thread. 200 pounds, eewww. They could have sat on him.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Oh, the humanity!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion