tuscl

pamper ya damn self

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Some times you just got to do this...go to the spa relax get a rundown and some suckie suckie

4 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    or fuckie fuckie up her crackee
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Just cook something while your at it...then you will be the pampered chef with a sucky fuckey
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Juice my brothah...a prophet of the LORD has to take action to peer behind the veil. Don't do a spa day. Do a sweat lodge. Strip off your clothes and eat heroic quantities of peyote after fasting for 4 days and 4 nights. Then sweat it out my brother. After doing that go to the club and face fuck the hottest stripper in the place.

You WILL have a vision my brother. You will be the bee and the walrus and the carpenter and the eggman and you will put your foot on the oscillation pedal and become a transdimensional speeder. Trust me, the last time I tried shizzle like that I transformed myself into a bat and a military helicopter locked onto me with a hippy-seeking missile.

But I did not worry. For it is written that if the evil spirit arms the tiger with claws Brahman providith wings for the dove. The dove of peace will always triumph. Thus spake the zipman.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    what no fuckie fuckie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion