tuscl

Your Daughter A Stripper?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Would you let your daughter become a stripper?

Apparently the guy in the video wouldn't. He catches her putting a twerk video on facebook and goes ham!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi…

11 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Guy needs to get HIS ass kicked!!!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    For txtittyfan it is not hypothetical speculation. His daughter is a stripper who works at the HiLiter in Phoenix and offers BBBF for only $60 because she had to pay off all the margin debt she incurred following her father's advice to short treasuries from 2009 to 2012.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Cliff Huxtable on PCP
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Txtittyfan doesn't even have a daughter.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Shut up Pablo, Dugly and his ilk don't have a lot of material.

If I ever have children they'll never be in a situation where dancing would be something they needed to consider.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @HomoAntonio: oh, except he has said a few times that he does.

They don't get no dumber than HomoAntonio!
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure how you would really stop her. If she's old enough to be a stripper, she's old enough to tell you that she's going to do whatever she wants and your opinion doesn't dictate what she does anymore.

The thought of it makes me cringe a bit, but I could be over reacting. This is one of the topics that I'd really love to hear the dancers comment on. JJ? Yegi? Others?
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    When I was dancing in North Carolina, one baby stripper had her mom and dad in the club, and they were just fine with it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Shut up Pablo"

You don't need to be rude.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I was being sarcastic dumb ass.

That was me being rude.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'd be ok with it. She could strip all she wants at home as long as the neighbors aren't watching.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion