tuscl

I am a Dancer, Looking for clubs to visit!!

Anyohaseyo! My name is Nikol, I am from Southern New Mexico and on Spring Break!! I have been dancing for a few years now, mostly in El Paso, TX. However, I have been stuck at home with full-time homework with little time to work.

I am going to be traveling to Oklahoma and a looking for suggestions on clubs to hit on my way.
So far, I plan to stop in AMARILLO TX, OKLAHOMA CITY, and TULSA to work. I plan to return on my way back home if any clubs are worth it. Even stopping in Colorado, possibly on my return.

After searching through the ratings and reviews I plan to call a few clubs and also write reviews from a dancers perspective afterwards, BUT I would greatly APPRECIATE any suggestions and help navigating MidWest Strip Clubs!!

I am comfortable with both Topless and Nude settings, 25yrs old, athletic with a few tattoos and piercings. I am interested in making money on my travels, but also enjoy being engaged at work and hope to meet some interesting people along the way!I usually prefer a club that is not overly crowded, simply because it is hard to talk and I am a personable dancer with a great attitude! Can anyone give me a personal referral or tell me more about any of the clubs I've read about?

7 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    You must be desperate for gas money, because that's about all you will make.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    The usual advice for dancers first posting on TUSCL is to look at www.stripperweb.com It's a website for strippers and mostly read by strippers. TUSCL's audience is mostly male customers. There are dancer members, but very few of them regularly participate in the discussions. One that does, who is from Austin-Killeen, TX is JayJaydancer. I suggest you send her a private message (upper right corner of your screen) for specific advice. She may be able to offer suggestions. Her profile is:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=229698
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Stripperweb has good advice on constipation.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Fuck stripperweb
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Nikol, I'll send you a PM with some info you should find useful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I would hit the North Texas area, i.e. Dallas, instead of Oklahoma clubs.

While living in Dallas I used to know several dancers that would drive down from Oklahoma (mainly Oklahoma City) to dance in Dallas on weekends.
  • SoonerSam
    12 years ago
    If you're looking for Oklahoma clubs, the best (from a customer's perspective) are in Oklahoma City. I can suggest a few if you're interested. PM me and I can help you out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion