Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancers tooting their own horns.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

My favorite one was "The house mom told me that I must really be a great cock sucker to be dating the brother of the club manager".

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

From an escort: "the Savannah Police Dept. voted me as the best blojob in Savannah."

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Which one was that gawker?! That's my neck of the woods, and I might need to meet her...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"The Natural"

As a stripper, not baseball

Come to think of it, there was a 2AMer in that movie too.

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

Obviously, it's better when they toot my horn.

Sorry, it had to be said.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

avoid dancers with horns

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I play the French horn. Any dancer wanting to "toot a horn," better have her own. I'm not letting any dancer near mine.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

A dancer blew my horn once and I tooted on a dancer once

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement