tuscl

Strip club raid results in 15 arrests

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
An undercover raid on a Galleria-area[Houston TX] strip club yielded 15 arrests early Wednesday for prostitution and drug charges and the seizure of several weapons, Houston police said.

As part of a months-long probe, vice officers entered Club Fetish at 3101 Fountainview at Richmond Avenue about 2:45 a.m. and recovered three guns, along with marijuana and a substance that appeared to be cocaine, said Houston Police Department spokesman John Cannon. No one claimed ownership of the guns, which were found on the floor of the club.

Several women at the business were arrested and charged with prostitution, and some patrons face drug charges, Cannon said. Most of the arrests were for prostitution, he said.

Officers also cited the club for serving food and alcohol without the required licenses, and for operating a sexually oriented business without an SOB permit, Cannon said.

"This investigation has been under way for a number of months, based on complaints from citizens and police officers who have made calls to that club," Cannon said. "There could be more (undercover) operations based on what happened at this operation."

The raid was a hot topic Wednesday on the nightclub's Twitter page.

"The #1 club in Houston can't be stop by a raid it help us turn up more!" ClubFetishHouston tweeted after the bust. "4 models in town tonight to turn up! NBA players and Roxy afterparty."

The club also tweeted, "FETISH OPEN TONIGHT BUT THAT KITCHEN ......... CLOSED TIL FURTHER NOTICE LOL ! They caught a dirty grill that couldn't be clean while cooking!"

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Must be a new club or an underground club since it is not on TUSCL.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    ^Or a dive. I'm surprised how many clubs are not listed in here and they are all dives.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    why am i not suprised
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    @txtittyfag

I hope the bouncer was trying to flush you down the toilet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion