tuscl

3 shot in Charlotte.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Police are investigating a shooting outside a south Charlotte strip club.

Three people were shot outside Club Onyx on Old Pineville Road early Saturday morning.

One victim was rushed to the hospital with injuries described as life threatening. The other two victims drove themselves to the hospital.

Police have not released any of their names. It was not immediately clear what led to the shooting.

9 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not the first time...

Club Onyx has been in the news several times for similar incidents, 3 different shootings in 2008 stemming from arguments that started inside the club.  One man even died and another seriously wounded in the Club Onyx parking lot in January, 2008.  Carolina Panther Jeremy Bridges was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault in 2007 after pointing a gun at an employee of the Club.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Confiscate ALL GUNS!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Not feasible. Not legal. Wouldn't solve the problem.

You just sound like a moron every time you say that.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    How about confiscate all cars and trucks? over 30,000 lives per year saved in the US alone. Minus the people who will starve to death due to the lack of food getting delivered to grocery stores.
    Everyone can go back to the old days and let the horses stink up the streets with droppings all over the place. Maybe people should confiscate all cell phones too, too many people getting killed with distracted driving. If you got rid of cars, I bet people would kill each other with the horse and buggy while talking on cell phones.

While we're on the safety offensive, maybe the government should kill all abortion doctors as well. Millions of unborn babies in the US alone were killed with knives and other methods. Yeah, the people are really concerned about saving one life at any cost. (sarcasm).
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    And juice is moving there. :
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....yes i am !!!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    You just get them thinking peaceful thoughts Juice...like "I'd rather face fuck a hot 19 year old stripper than get involved in a 2AMer". Peace our! Juice 3:16
  • SketchinGuy
    12 years ago
    Club Onyx may be notorious but it's not the only one. There was at last one club shooting in Austin since I moved here. Seems to be something of a trend.

Confiscate all guns? That would be great--for me. I could rent a space in the industrial part of some other town, pick up a drill press & other machinery from pawn shops, CL, etc. Build a furnace or something for heat treatment, get steel from scrapyards, & then it's time to open for business. ',;-)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Awesome sketch! Hope you start that soon. Altard needs a job
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion