tuscl

Three women shot at strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Three women were rushed to hospital after a triple shooting in a Brampton[Ontario, Canada] strip club early Wednesday morning, a spokesperson for Peel EMS said.
Shots were fired at The Office Gentleman's Club on Melanie Dr., near Steeles Ave. E and Airport Rd., just before 1:30 a.m., Peel EMS said.
Two of the victims were shot in the chest and suffered life threatening injuries. The other was shot in the arm and is expected to be released from hospital later Wednesday, Const. George Tudos told CP24.
Peel police are analyzing security footage from the club and interviewing witnesses, Tudos said.
No arrests have been made.
Tudos said he is hoping that any witnesses who left the scene before police arrived will come forward to help identify the shooter.
There is no word yet on events leading up to the shooting or whether the women were employees or patrons of the club.

10 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Sounds serious. Too bad farmerart wasn't there to defend them.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There's no guns in hockey.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Sheesh, jack, you are the guy who packs a glock. All that I pack is an extra 30kgs of fat.

Never visited this club, it is new since my last Toronto trip but very very close to one of my favourite Toronto area clubs - Million Dollar.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    Never thought I'd see a 2am'er up in the Great White North...
    Isn't that the land of the midnight sun ;-)

and I hope to god it never gets so bad that the ladies opt for Kevlar implants. Most fake ones are to hard to begin with...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Confiscate ALL GUNS!!!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Nothing like trampling on the constitution aye Alucard?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    It's too bad nobody there had a 50 call. Would have shredded the bad guy.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've always been told that Canadians were just Americans without guns.
    It's all been a pack of LIES!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Altard doesn't have a clue
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I bet altard thinks we should repeal the 2nd ammendment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion