tuscl

Pardon the off topic, but...

deogol
Michigan

This needs to be talked about...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2…

10 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hope everyone is buying their own guns before it is too late.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Wonder if Alucard will consider forbes a questionable source?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, the jestie-girl actually said something funny! Happens every couple of months I guess.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    That is disturbing in more ways than one:

a) it has been reported time and time again that most of the firearms and ammo heading into Mexico’s drug war, comes from the U.S.

b) being that the U.S. govt. is notorious for *not* keeping its act together in terms of accurate records and control over its inventory, it would not surprise me that a lot of this ammo can “disappear” from the U.S. inventory and into the black market.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    If you lined 2 billion bullets up end-to-end, how many times would that line go to the moon and back?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    That reminds me. I gotta buy some ammo on my way home tonight.
  • girlmoneys
    12 years ago
    You will have a hard time buying ammo. DHS has bought most of it. Seriously.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Maybe they are going to take Chris Rock's advice and dump the idea of gun control in favor of bullet control.

I feel okay posting this on a strip club site because it references Chris Rock.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    This is old news. They had to do a budget sequester to pay for all that ammo and lay off a few government workers. It's so when it becomes too expensive to kill Americans with bombs from drones, they can shoot us with hollow point bullets. Why do that? Because there are several million armed Americans who will use their weapons against the government if they enact a plan to confiscate all of our retirement accounts for government use like the government did in Argentina. Apparently some democrats have a plan to confiscate retirement accounts because they want to spend the money. I think the bullets are for backup. They might try to restrict all retirement accounts and then force all the money into US government bonds which will be worthless if they don't cut back spending. I heard some republicans have opposed all the big spending plans. These back door plans by the government do not make me trust those who have been elected too much.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was joking about the sequester to pay for the bullets. However, I bet those bullets cost a lot of money. Our government doesn't care how much of our taxpayer money they waste.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion