tuscl

Do you Think Anderson Might be Gay?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Anderson Cooper went to a strip club when he was in college and was " talking to the ladies about their shoes."

http://www.eonline.com/news/394672/ander…

18 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Who is Anderson Cooper?
  • PhoenixDown
    12 years ago
    Anderson Cooper already came out, and announced he is gay.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Word is txtittyfan tried to make the moves on Anderson during that strip club visit, but got shot down because he was too old for Anderson's liking.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    All gay guys are in love with him

He is "their" Kate Upton.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    He came out after people started questioning him. Yeah I don't think that strip clubs are his thang.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I didn't know that the male strippers wore shoes.
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat I was surprised to discover that they do, in fact, wear athletic shoes
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    the same cooperpooper douche that posted the other thread?
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    He wasn't fooling anybody before he came out.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Yea, like others are saying, he has since come out and is gay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Anderson’s mom is the famous fashion designer Gloria Vanderbilt. Maybe there is a connection there (gay – fashion world ?) – probably not but …
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    BTW – Anderson’s mom, Gloria Vanderbilt, is a member of the ultra-wealthy Vanderbilt family. So Anderson is quite the blue blood.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Is an AC360 his signature foreplay move?
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    See I knew he was gay when we were having dinner with some family friends and They had.. well two gay friends (SUPER Stereotypical old flamers from the 80-90's) that lived in the same building Mr. Cooper. Some lady made some comment about him being hot. To which one of them pipped up "Oh Honey he likes young black men." to which Our friend BLURTED out "ME TOO!" and an awkward moment was had by all.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    He is/was a lazy pampered rich brat that considers himself part of the royal ruling class, has never worked in his life, is too lazy to make a relationship with a woman work, and hates every one who does.
    Blue blood simply means that their brains are starved for oxygen making them stupid and liberal.
    I have a natural revulsion for 'Blue Bloods' most that I have met throughout my travels have been errogant, lazy, ignorant and highly opinionated. Many have been politicians, lawyers, and eastern educated bureaucrats. They think that chocolate milk comes from brown cows, no one can possbly live without their oversight and because that is their view they will pass a law to make it so. If people like Anderson Cooper had their way we would be forced to be fags by law.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    " is too lazy to make a relationship with a woman work, "

what part of HE IS GAY don't you understand?
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    "most that I have met throughout my travels have been errogant, lazy, ignorant and highly opinionated"

Tiredcocksucker, based on your statements on this site you just described yourself. Stupid fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion