tuscl

Need help finding my favourite entertainer : Indianapolis - Brad Brass Flemingo

Hey all......I live in Indianapolis and frequent Brad's.....Unfortunately, I have not been finding my favorite entertainer. Her name is Elle and it has been quiet a while since I saw her. I am un-sure on where she moved right now but if you folks can help me find her it would be awesome.

19 comments

• PredragDr
    12 years ago
    Probably retired. If memory and math serve me right, she would be in her mid 30s now.
  • jaffanajafda
    12 years ago
    Can't believe something like her would retire......She's still got a lot left in her, wish I could get one last dance.....I am still trying to find a suitable replacement.....any suggestions ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Sorry – we don’t aid stalkers on this site - LOL
  • jaffanajafda
    12 years ago
    I ain't a stalker.....I am in sincere appreciation for Elle's talent :)
  • jaffanajafda
    12 years ago
    I tried to find a funny name and that is what I could come up with :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Many burn out putting up with the nonsense of the stripper life by 30 (if not before then.)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "favourite" ???

Is this farmerart?

We's in America son. You need me to learn you some spellin'?
  • jaffanajafda
    12 years ago
    I am a MILF lover --- To me strippers are best around 30-35
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Shit
  • jaffanajafda
    12 years ago
    Aight.....we are talking boobies and kitties here not spellin'
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Look Jaffa:

If she didn't give you her number before, she doesn't care if you know where she is now. This site is not a lost dancer directory.

If Elle is that important, hire a private detective. Good grief, you are coming across.as a lonely PL.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I don't know why these guys are giving you a hard time. I know where you can find Ellie. She's on her knees under my desk.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Jack slash,

You must have a big desk because all these "missing" hoes seem to end up there. Lol.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I find it amazing how many times this kind of thread is posted with someone else actually knowing who the OP is referring to.

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I find it amazing how many times this kind of thread is posted with someone else actually knowing who the OP is referring to …”

So many PLs – so little (good) dancers
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    j&j- I haven't seen Elle in a long time either. Like yourself, I recognized/appreciated her talent and charms. I say this in past tense, because I long ago recognized that exotic dancing is a high turnover business- every dancer eventually retires, or otherwise moves on. All the more reason to appreciate, and enjoy the good ones who come your way....
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Per dalex's comment, I too know Elle and always thought I was her favorite. Oh, the illusion. Anyway, she is/was hot, and fun. Loved her LDs.

And as timing would have it, I too asked what happened to her just a couple nights ago when I was at Brad's. I got nowhere - the club employee I asked just thought she must've quite/retired/moved on.

I know she had some kind of house renovation/flipping business going, and maybe she's full time into that. Definitely a loss IMHO.
  • jaffanajafda
    12 years ago
    Last I remember she suggested that she lives near louisville.....hope to find her one day :)
  • chairsky
    12 years ago
    don't be a PL, try to find another ATF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion