Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Need help finding my favourite entertainer : Indianapolis - Brad Brass Flemingo

jaffanajafda

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey all......I live in Indianapolis and frequent Brad's.....Unfortunately, I have not been finding my favorite entertainer. Her name is Elle and it has been quiet a while since I saw her. I am un-sure on where she moved right now but if you folks can help me find her it would be awesome.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Probably retired. If memory and math serve me right, she would be in her mid 30s now.

Profile picture for jaffanajafda
jaffanajafda
•

Can't believe something like her would retire......She's still got a lot left in her, wish I could get one last dance.....I am still trying to find a suitable replacement.....any suggestions ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sorry – we don’t aid stalkers on this site - LOL

Profile picture for jaffanajafda
jaffanajafda
•

I ain't a stalker.....I am in sincere appreciation for Elle's talent :)

Profile picture for jaffanajafda
jaffanajafda
•

I tried to find a funny name and that is what I could come up with :)

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Many burn out putting up with the nonsense of the stripper life by 30 (if not before then.)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"favourite" ???

Is this farmerart?

We's in America son. You need me to learn you some spellin'?

Profile picture for jaffanajafda
jaffanajafda
•

I am a MILF lover --- To me strippers are best around 30-35

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for jaffanajafda
jaffanajafda
•

Aight.....we are talking boobies and kitties here not spellin'

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Look Jaffa:

If she didn't give you her number before, she doesn't care if you know where she is now. This site is not a lost dancer directory.

If Elle is that important, hire a private detective. Good grief, you are coming across.as a lonely PL.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I don't know why these guys are giving you a hard time. I know where you can find Ellie. She's on her knees under my desk.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Jack slash,

You must have a big desk because all these "missing" hoes seem to end up there. Lol.

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•

I find it amazing how many times this kind of thread is posted with someone else actually knowing who the OP is referring to.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… I find it amazing how many times this kind of thread is posted with someone else actually knowing who the OP is referring to …”

So many PLs – so little (good) dancers

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

j&j- I haven't seen Elle in a long time either. Like yourself, I recognized/appreciated her talent and charms. I say this in past tense, because I long ago recognized that exotic dancing is a high turnover business- every dancer eventually retires, or otherwise moves on. All the more reason to appreciate, and enjoy the good ones who come your way....

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

Per dalex's comment, I too know Elle and always thought I was her favorite. Oh, the illusion. Anyway, she is/was hot, and fun. Loved her LDs.

And as timing would have it, I too asked what happened to her just a couple nights ago when I was at Brad's. I got nowhere - the club employee I asked just thought she must've quite/retired/moved on.

I know she had some kind of house renovation/flipping business going, and maybe she's full time into that. Definitely a loss IMHO.

Profile picture for jaffanajafda
jaffanajafda
•

Last I remember she suggested that she lives near louisville.....hope to find her one day :)

Profile picture for chairsky
chairsky
•

don't be a PL, try to find another ATF

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement