tuscl

"extras" in miami

Recently i had posted the thread asking u guys if there were any good strip clubs in miami offering "extras" (https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…), so after reading miami SC reviews and visiting few of them, i've found one that offers good value for your $ - booby trap in doral.
i'm not sure if it's ok to post it here or i have to go to booby trap reviews page, anyways, i've been there about 4 times, weekday nights, tue-thu, 2 of my visits ended up with FS, 200-250$ each. on top of that they charge 50$ for vip-room(30 min), plus some tip to a bouncer "to ensure privacy" (not mandatory).
most of the girls are average 5-6's, with a few 7's, latina/black, and pretty much all of them offer "extras" while doing regular lap dances, i guess prices vary from dancer to dancer and depend on a shift. i've counted approximately 12-15 dancers working the nights i visited. nobody checked on us while we were having fun in vip/champagne rooms, so can't complain about privacy, would be even better if the had some sort of curtains/doors.

if you guys know any other SC with affordable vip-rooms (50$ or so) and decent amount of dancers on the floor, let me know. thanks.

8 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Write a good review on the club review page. That will stay, but this post will soon be "gone".
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I was looking into the VIP room there, and the manager said he needed a tip. It was unclear how much greasing was needed to keep his ass away. Tip too low and he might get back at you. There seemed to be little difference between the 50 dollar room and the 100 dollar room.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a review is in order.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What are "extras"?
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    The usual...peanuts, soft drinks, and a cushion.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I thought that they are pillow and blankets in the first class section of the plane.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Ah, OK. I thought for a minute you guys might be talking about, you know, dirty stuff. Glad I was wrong.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Dimon, this is the second time now that you have come on here asking us for information regarding sex for money in strip clubs and we simply do not appreciate it.

You do realize that prostitution is illegal in the state of Florida, no? If so, then why are you asking us to aid and abet you in the commission of a crime? What if someone here actually knew of a place where those types of services were performed and you had sex with an underage and/or trafficked girl?

Sorry dude, we are patrons of strip clubs, not brothels. You might have better luck on Backpage than with polling us. This is a reputable place for men who enjoy all of the legally provided services offered by strip clubs, period.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion