tuscl

where should i go 2nite

Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:09 PM
Going to see some taters in atl got three spots in mind pin ups(were I have never been) follies or club blaze in conly what should I do?

8 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ida-hoe?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You appear to be into black clubs. I have not been to Pin Ups but I have been to the other two. I would hit Follies and if that didn't work out, then just a short drive down Buford Hwy is Shooters Alley, which I think is probably the best black club in Atlanta.
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    Yea I have been to follies gets kind of packed wit sausage in there. I like a comfortable crowded ness not the million man march
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Not from ATL but visited in early 2011. I like black SCs and I visited 3 or 4. The only one I l had a pretty good time in was Pin Ups. It is a pretty big club and I thought the dancers wee attractive if one is into black women like I am. But my visit was 2 years ago and things often change w/ competition from other SCs, etc. I read a couple of Pin Ups reviews not too long ago and they seemed a bit negative – but reviews often have to do with particular reviewer’s tastes IMO. Have not been to Follies but heard very good things about it. Know someone who visited Blaze recently and although he is into black dancers and he said there is often booty in the house – he kind of has a negative view of it overall.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Below is a ATL trip report I got from a fellow TUSCLer – he is an AA guy that does black SCs – it may not answer your question completely but it’s more info: [I wanted to hit you up with some highlights from my ATL trip. The places I went were: Pleasers, Foxy Lady, Rocafellas, Deja Vu, Babes, Club Blaze...I don't think Rocafellas or Deja Vu is on the tuscl...they are open in the wee hours...I believe 8am for Rocafellas and 10am for Deja Vu, but don't know for sure. had a good time in all the clubs except for Blaze...but that always the case. I only go because its 1 of the few clubs open on Sunday. Déjà vu ...lots of chicks, most probably coming from other spots that close at 2-3am. Got some good dances with Mr. Willy outside the pants being rubbed on by some humongous donked-out ladies! And $5 a song...actually I lost count... This club has been going strong for a while but it got raided Friday nite/Sat morn (the next day after my visit) … the girls are in cautious mode not removing their tops or bottoms during dances... I'm sure it'll get grimey again if the place manages to stay open... The top highlight though...Foxy Lady...this club is true hole in the wall and can be slow on girls working but its picked up a little … ]
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go to the Tuk Tuk for some pineapple shrimp fried rice
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Go to sleep
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Go to Krogers if you really want taters. Personally, I prefer tatas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion