tuscl

Miami-Dade Prosecutor Loses Job for Flashing Badge at Goldrush Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Miami prosecutor acts like a strip club douche.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2…

7 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I was in a club once when a plain clothes cop (detective?) came in during the afternoon and flashed his badge to the doorman and got free admission.

I though he was there on "official business" but I watched him and he ordered a drink (water) and chatted up the dancers.
  • Monte8
    12 years ago
    A lot of times dancers will chat up known LE as soon as they come in to distact them while the word is spread that they are there.

This douche was not only not there to enforce any laws, but to abuse the law. He got what he deserved.
  • crsm27
    12 years ago
    Here is a story when I used to work at a bar/bowling alley back in college. This cop was bowling and came up to the bar to order a picture of beer. I asked to see his ID (he was young looking). He flashed me his badge. I told him that isn't an ID. I wanted to see his Drivers License. He acted all pissy with me. I told him I won't serve him until he shows me it and that nobody at his table will get served either. He huffed and puffed and walked away. My boss asked me what happened I told him. He said just serve him. I told my boss no. This will prove that he needs to show me id and we as an establishment need to see id before we serve. My boss commended me and went over and told the douche our policy. He later came back up and showed me his drivers license and I served him. Needless to say i didn't get a tip.

What was funny is two days later they did a "sting" on the bar. I was working and he came in with a buddy. No minors and when I talked with his buddy and told him about the prior events. He said yeah....my partner is a douche. Loved it.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Got what he deserved. If he continued with the AG, he would have been pulling the same shit as he thought he got one over his bosses. I am sure they thought the same - if the thought of letting him slide even entered their mind. Lesson: Don't act like a villain to people who make a living fucking up villain's lives.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What a little dipshit. Maybe he can get a job in the US Attorney General's office.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Things happen at the federal level also.

http://www.salon.com/2000/11/13/coffey_2…

I knew the dancer well.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    A lying conniving lawyer? Noooooo wayyyyyyy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion