tuscl

Trannys, REALLY

Monday, February 18, 2013 7:37 PM
Kind of a follow up to the earlier post "Disqualify". I saw several post saying that transsexuals are a disqualification. IS THIS REALLY A PROBLEM? I don't think I have ever seen one in a SC. Do I need to start looking closer? I don't know how I could look closer than I already do.

17 comments

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    When in doubt, give it the old Crocodile Dundee test!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I had one pointed out to me in the Columbia Platinum Plus on my last visit a few weeks ago. Two of the dancers went to high school with him(?)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I assume they wouldn't let a tranny who still had the candy work at PP. Definitely need a room with a door for whipping that out in from of a select audience.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I had have my share of trannies that look better than real women.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Jayjay I hope you mean seen and not had. Look, I'm from a small southern town and have to drive an hour to just get to a dive. Now I have to watch out for Adams apples and dick that's being tucked back. Damn will I ever get to relax?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NEVER heard about a transsexual working in any club I've visited in the last 20 yrs. I would not waste energy worrying about it toysales.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    They're out there. I've spotted some that were suspect. It's the reason I'm wary of Asians with boltons.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw an asian with bolt ons once in a club that had a very deep voice. Scary
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    OP- If it makes you feel better, I read that the incidence of transexualism in male population is 1 in 10000. In all my clubbing, I've only been "aware" of 2. In 1 case, "shim" was actually amoung the top 3 hottest looking dancers in medium sized Indy club back in the 90's. Two seperate former dancers clued me in, I had to look real hard for Adams apple, and voice was slightly deeper than average, but not enough to seet off alarms. In 2nd case, in a COI club, "shim" was freaky looking and had an obvious deep voice. No thanks. I've seen 2 other "maybes", that I passed on even stage tipping (both taller than average, with suspect hand shape/size. Still, between Pink Site stories of trannies in some Vegas clubs, and some Bangkok stories, I try not to get too deep "beer goggles".
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I hate it when the stripper has a big dick.
  • xxxrated
    11 years ago
    Yes, there are transexuals who work at strip clubs. Of course, most are smart enough to work at topless clubs.That way they're not required to show pussy.Personally i have seen 10 transexuals in 10 years at the topless strip clubs.Actually most of them would be [view link] the grab test would not be effective. It is hard to tell unless, you look real closely, listen to the voice,and notice the manly-like features. And.,yes i did get fooled one time on a lap dance. you see, its dark in the club . i did some lap dancers and red flags started to go off, like this girl is a little too muscular i played that shit off cool.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Glad I usually turn down dancers with fake tits – should reduce my chances of landing a tranny
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    MANNN, It's so hard to tell with the Asians! BTW, is it gay, you know, tranny sex? I dare one of you guys to go watch a tranny vid on one of the tube sites, then come back and give a full report on what it made you feel!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @staxwell: It didn't make me feel anything.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Really, gmd? It didn't even gross you out a little bit?!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Nope. Not interesting. Not disgusting.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Singapore is the world capital of tranny strippers. There is a separate district for tranny strip clubs and whorehouses. They even have an annual beauty contest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion