tuscl

Thank y'all very much for...

she_is_covfefe
Despite the constant negative press covfefe.
Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:02 PM
telling me in advance when you guys are about to cum during a dance. BTW, I turned 25 today as well.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Happy birthday.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    has never happen, had it going once pretty good but she stopped between each song which made it impossible.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Happy Birthday!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Happy bente sinco
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Thanks y'all.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    happy birth day
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I thought that my body language was enough.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I have yet to have it happen. It almost happened in VIP at DejaVu Toledo but I stopped her because I didnt want our fun to end.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Oh and Happy Birthday Jay Jay !!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Happy Birthday Anniversary.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    We love spoiling you.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, of I was inclined to nut during a lapdance, I would certainly warn you. As it is, since that's lame, there won't be any reason to give any warning. :)
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Happy Birthday JayJay. Hope you got to show off your birthday suit on your special day. Before I add a comment, I should ask why are you expressing your appreciation for guys who warn you about an impending bodily function. Is it so you can: a) clear your throat b) spit out your gum c) grab a tissue or wipe d) stop whatever you were doing Hint: Some answers are better than others.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Happy Bday. Never came, fair amount of pre-cum but not enough to soak through underpants and pants.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Happy belated Bday! I won't warn you before I cum, but you'll definitely know it....and of course I don't make much of a mess so you won't have to worry.
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    happy birthday hot tits.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Second, don't worry too much about some guys here cuming, many of them cum in their pants. Third, I don't cum during dances unless I am inside of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Happy birthday. Judging from your pictures, you got the kind of body I like.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    All your answers cracked me up so hard, hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Thanks for the b-day wishes.
  • Rivertwice
    11 years ago
    Happy belated. I thought it was courtesy to give a warning before. That way a woman can prepare herself and you don't upset her. Too bad I don't live near Texas. :(
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Happy Birthday Darlin'. Hope you had a great day. And I've never had to warn a dancer I was cumming in my pants during a dance. Too old/experienced for that to happen, maybe in high school but not these days. Besides, I would hate to mess up her hair at the beginning of her shift.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    I once had a dancer in a very loud club grind me to the brink. I put my hands on her waist very lightly to guide her off my dick. That was when the bouncer came over and read me the riot act for touching the girl.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    JJ, should I tell you I'm about to cum during a dance even if you're not the one giving me the dance?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion