tuscl

My First Time at the Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

The author tells of his first time at a strip club. The gaywad didn't like it.

http://www.thelmagazine.com/BrooklynAbri…

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Maybe they had really big butts and were doing nothing but booty shaking. I don't care for all that crap either. I don't even want to look at any big butts. A nice fit one maybe, but not big and fat.

As far as tits go, if they show those, I'm staring. That guy has some serious problems if he never stared at girls before he went in a strip club.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Feminazi convert - there is no hope for those kind.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I remember well my first club trip. I loved it. Of course, I'm not an ass man either. Maybe that was part of this gauwad's problem.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There is no law or rule that says you have to like the Strip Club experience.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I want to hear about the last time at a strip club

bring on the bucket list
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I used to laugh and be genuinely puzzled when I'd bring a guy friend with me to the clubs and he'd be really uncomfortable. It took me a while to realize that not every guy loves them and not every woman hates them. Simple as that. No judging...to each their own.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Well put lopaw -- I know some guys who would never set foot in an sc. I know more guys who don't like them then women who like them though.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    They sound like an emo gender neutral effeminate product of the castrating educational system. Where boys are not allowed go through puberty and are supposed to not notice girls are different! They must have shutdown their occupy wall street camp and their parent must have locked them out of the basement and video games.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    TiredTraveler, a most awesome post!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    you summed it up pretty accurately there, lopaw.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My first time in a strip club....?

Kind of hard to remember, but have some vague memories of mom bringing me to work with her and being chained to a cold radiator in a dimly lit basement dressing room in a Frisco club. I can remember hearing Canned Heat playing above me and a fat Greek guy who stunk of garlic and cheap wine always coming in and making the girls pray to him.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    True, rh48hr. I have met several women who said that they wanted to try visiting a SC, but only a few have actually done it, and all of them didn't like it. Fools.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion