tuscl

Who needs guns?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, February 9, 2013 9:47 AM
Two women arrested in stabbing outside Temple Hills[MD] strip club. A fight inside a Temple Hills strip club led to the stabbing of two women by two Washington, D.C., women early Friday morning, according to Prince George's police. Cpl. Larry Johnson, a county police spokesman, said around 1:45 a.m. Friday, police responded to the report of a cutting at the Hangar Club in the 6400 block of Old Branch Avenue. Upon their arrival, officers found two women in the parking lot suffering from stab wounds, he said. Johnson said the two victims were taken to a local hospital for treatment and have since been released. Police arrested Washington, D.C., residents Kailah Jameka Robinson, 19, of the 2300 block of Green Street SE and Ebony Deana Jackson, 22, of the 200 block of 57th Place NW. Robinson, who Johnson said in a statement admitted her involvement in the incident, has been charged with second degree assault, while Jackson is charged with attempted murder and first degree assault. Johnson said that a preliminary investigation revealed that the victims and suspects got into a fight inside the club that spilled into the parking lot, where the victims were stabbed. The suspects fled by car, but police stopped them thanks to the victims' description of the vehicle, he said. Online court records or attorney listings for the incident were not yet available Friday afternoon. Police are encouraging anyone with additional information about the case to call the Prince George's County Police Department's District 5 Investigative Unit at 301-868-8773. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-8477, text “PGPD [plus your message]” to 274637 or go to [view link] to submit a tip online.

23 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know several dancers who carry knives for protection.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NOT citizens, only military and police!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I know several strippers that carry knives or guns for self defence
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alucard: "NOT citizens, only military and police!" Like Dorner right? Both military and police!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    If knives are banned then it will be large construction spikes. There will come a point where protections are banned, then society will ban the government invoking it.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    15 minutes shy of being a 2 [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Everyone needs guns
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Looks like an “interesting” club. In the club’s TUSCL page, it lists the following: Club Type: Male & Female
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Fuck! Not this anti-gun bull shit again. How about we stick to discussing tits ass and pussy on here instead?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tits
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ass
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boobies
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mellon z
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Turd cutter
  • xcav8r
    11 years ago
    Hangar club has female dancers days and some nights, then guys on some nights. Never pick the wrong night!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Turd cutter
  • trpterp
    11 years ago
    Damn. And Hangar Club isn't really in the 'hood like a number of the other clubs in PG County. The post doesn't state if the "ladies" were dancers or customers. I'd bet on them being customers given that this club is usually guy dancers at this hour. It will be interesting to see how this plays out since one of the participants is underage. Will the club lose its liquor license or even be shut down entirely? That has happened elsewhere in the county at a bar near University of Maryland following a stabbing involving underage patrons.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How would they commit 2AM's if there were no guns? random stabbings and beatings?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Tyrants and dictators want the people to be disarmed. Who just gave himself the right to kill Americans? Obama gave himself the right to do so with drones. [view link] Think you aren't a terrorist? It's a manner of definition for the one doing the killing. No need to defend yourself, join the anti-gun crowd or else anyone with guns might get labeled a terrorist. All others will be subject to whatever the King desires. I think it's only a matter of time before national presidential elections are banned by the King. [view link]
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Google "100 mile consitution free zone" and be amazed at what our country is turning into.... I hate to say it, the problem is a lot bigger than government closing or harassing strip clubs.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    How did Pat Tillman die? NYPD are the only ones who can really be trusted with guns...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I have two main lines of thinking on this matter. First of all I don't think it's possible in the first place to pass laws to keep hands of out determined psychos. Given that I would like to see more non-psychos packing heat to gun down those psychos quickly if they ever go on a shooting spree. My second line of thinking is that even if it were possible, the psychos won't turn to knives or baseballs bats or tire irons, but to explosives. Think of Harris, Kleobold, that pscyho in Norway, or McVeigh. Gonna do just as much damage with explosives as guns. There's even the potential for more.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shark and doug. You are both right on. Anyone with amy kind of a brain would agree
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion