tuscl

"P" IS FOR PUSSY

Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:42 AM
If you didn't learn this on the playground when you were in grammar school perhaps now is a good time... You DO NOT call some one out, talk a bunch of shit, and then not show up for the fight. That is PUSSY. davids/clifbar you are a pussy!

15 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    If you don't answer the rest of the world may never know...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids, how does it FEEL to be the BIGGEST PUSSY of ALL TIME?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids public PUSSYDOM bumped back to the top of the list for all to see.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    No problem PUSSY.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Thank you for proving my point, parody.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    P is for PUSSY! Thats what davids seems to be. P is for PUSSY! He's afraid to fight Abby. PUSSY, PUSSY, PUSSY starts with P! (Sung to the tune of the Cookie Monster Song.)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Since I'm mentally 3 I'm asking you to remember the cookie monster song from Sesame Street. Sing these words to that tune: "PUSSY, PUSSY, PUSSY Starts with P!"
  • davids
    18 years ago
    It's ok, parody: We all understand your mental development is arrested at age 3. We'll give you some more time to figure it out. I'm sure you only have so many spare cycles when you are not thinking about excerment or masturbation, so it takes you a little longer than others. No problem.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids, you were duped, played like a deck of cards and made a fool of! There is nothing for me to figure out.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Any care to lend parody a clue, or should we wait till he figures it out on his on?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Nice Job Abbie! I knew he would never show. As the topic header says "P is for PUSSY!"
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    So you are actually claiming you showed up last night as agreed?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    No he wasn't. He was posting here yesterday, not going to DC. It is amazing how he keeps digging the hole to get out of it.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Hey, Mr. Professor of an anonymous physical science: Ever heard of laptops and wireless? Oh, I guess they don't teach that stuff in LISP 101 or whatever-the-fuck-it-is-you-teach these days.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Dude, I was there: AN and BoneHead were not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion