Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Morning Sun

tumblingdice

South Carolina

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Glistening off her tight abs,tranquil,at peace,the promise of a new day.Last night,ripped my manhood off,every name in the book,showed me who was boss.Can anyone relate?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No butt farted I must take a shit now be back later

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

G take your time

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I think I'm in love with Little Miss Sunshine.

Superfreak. Superfreak. Super Freaky.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

If your manhood was ripped off, you would be dickless.

Better consult a plastic surgeon.

Juice writes better poetry, you should bow down to the master.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Pablo,no poetry,just stone cold fact me amigo.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

You kidding me Juice is the lyrical Jessie James.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Want to meet her daddy.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

He'd also need a Urologist. It's better to leave him castrated.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Did I miss something?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I got a sunburn

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Okay.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement