tuscl

"Fat Skinny" ?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I recently saw a post on another site that referred to a dancer as "fat skinny". Told her to workout and watch her diet.

I know who this girl is and to me, she is so thin, she is almost anorexic. Don't get the fat part.

She does have a nice ass for a skinny white girl.

Confused?????

13 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Are they talking about a skinny girl with a little pooch or a couple patches of cellulite?

Yeah I guess I'm confused....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No this girl is young. 21 or 22

No cellulite at all and tight stomach
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    No muscle tone is "fat skinny." No matter how much weight she loses, everything is still a little to soft form lack of muscle underneath.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    From urbandictionary.com

skinny fat

A physique, while not overweight (and possibly underweight), lacks any visible lean, striated tissue.

The term is often NOT used or understood by the uneducated, untrained eye. To the uneducated, untrained eye, a skinny fat female may appear to have a physique of the same caliber as an individual who is comprised of significantly more lean tissue. The term is particularly relevant when discussing women at NASCAR events; the types that may be skinny but have no muscle to speak of. The term is equally important while eating at Denny’s and discussing how unappealing the waitress is.

Untrained eye: "Dude, that chick is so hot."
    Trained eye: "Nah, Dogg, that's Amanda Schroeder; she's skinny fat as all hell."
    Untrained eye: "What do you mean?"
    Trained Eye: "Look at her arms."

skinny-fat

This term is used when a person is thin, yet does not eat healthy or take care of themselves. They think they don't need to watch the junk they eat because they are thin. They can be more unhealthy then an overweight person.

Also known as, Skinny on the outside, fat and unhealthy on the inside.

Skinny-Fat

If a person can eat pizza, burgers, candy all day long and not gain weight, they would be considered skinny fat. They can still die from the same weight related diseases. That is Skinny-Fat
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I have known a few that were cute uglies.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I was in a club once, and saw this beautiful Irish girl, red hair, freckles and all. (my apologies to Alucard). Well anyway, from a distance she looked very pretty, slim with perky titties, pink areolas and nipples.

"Wow" I thought, " this girl is nice, I want a dance."

Finally I was able to get my dance with Miss Ireland.

It was like touching a marshmallow. I was so disappointed. I got my one dance and politely told her I had to leave when she asked if I wanted another.

I suppose she was a Skinny-Fat.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I had a dance from a dancer like that once and she was so out of shape she stoped the dance and started messing with her hip. She said it locked up/went out of joint or something.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    White girls (valley girls) always thin their fat if SOMETHING on them isn't flat even the ass. Don't get that since today's generation is all about ass ass ass
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Some guys have a photoshopped idea of what a woman is supposed to look like.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Moto,I know exactly what you mean.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Tell her to break her mirror. Problem solved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion