tuscl

Shit !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, January 28, 2013 8:59 AM
Taking a fat Shit in the club do you or have you dun this ? I haven't to scared I would come back smelling

17 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Most of the shit houses that I have seen in clubs are so nasty(filthy, lack of TP, etc)that I will and have left the club to go shit else where.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....shadow....I've seen some like Godivas lol
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    I have shit in the club. It was in Sapphires in LV. I was out during the NCAA March Madness. Was at the club way early in the morning....Games were on TV, Snack Bar, Cheap Drink Specials....and most important...TITS and ASS galore. Well it was a long night out drinking and the urge hit me. So i excused myself from the table we were sitting at and went and took a dumb. It wasn't nasty just a normal shit. I was hesitant to do it....but hey in a mega club like that....the shitter are better than some peoples houses. Then went back to watching basketball and getting lap dances.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    This isn't where you guys get your lap dance?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have only been in one club I would vonsider taking a dump in and that is Hollywood in Wash Park IL. Spotless with tiled clean stall and troll.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I'm really surprised. I thought Juice would be the King of club blumpkins.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....thanks doc....lol
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Hell No
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Only after I've gorged on some groove-EE Taco Bell food. Not the Colonel tho -- Colonel blocks ya up. Eat some o dat xxxtra kris-pay and you can't shit for days. Then it all comes out at once, all wrapped up in chick-en skin. Jes don be in da club when that dam breaks. Juice my brotha, you should eat like a ton o Taco Bell then a bunch o mothahfucking Colonel -- whole bucket o' xxxtra kris-pay. THEN take a crapper in da club. Dat shit would be sweet!
  • NMcBrain
    11 years ago
    Alright bros. So if I have this straight -- I put up a very legitimate question about the economics of services and take a dozen flames. And then this dood puts up a question about whether or not it is kosher to drop a deuce in a club and he don't. gee whiz willikers what is up wit dat. But since the man's got a question it musts be answered. And the answer is this: the ONLY legitimate basis on which to drop a deuce in a club is in the context of a cleveland steamer. And if it ain't in Cleveland, it ain't a cleveland steamer. So I guess you need to clench tight and have plane fare ready if the need arises.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....love all of you boys
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    When you got no other choice, any stall is better than none. Strip clubs are the last place I would want to go especially if some guy is outside taking tips for towels, etc. I really would not want to use a stall if there is no door or it is just plain nasty. I've used an outhouse in the summer before and that is worse. I saw some chick flick with a girl one time and can't remember the name of the movie but I thought the funniest scene was the guy in the outhouse. A truck backed uo against the door trapping him inside. Then the truck backed up tipping the outhouse over and over as it went downhill with the guy screaming eewwww, ooohhhh, eewwww, ooohhhh. lol
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've seen some nasty mens rooms in clubs but godivas takes the cake on this one
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    NMcBrain my man, don't take it too harsh. We jes' go wit' tha flo when it comes to the J-man. He give many o' us da shits and giggles...just took the shits part a bit more serious for this discussion. Joking aside, my feeling about any sort of extras is simply "ask". Not crudely (if crude will work, you will know!). You can usually pick up a vibe if they are plausible. Sometimes you'll get a stripper that implies you can get more for "a little bigger tip" but even when that is going on I bet you can suss it out. Unfortunately I don't think there is a magic bullet. However, half the fun is figuring out what is what. Nope...take that back. 90% of the fun is a hot stripper treatin' yo' right. But o' the remaining 10%, half o' dat is "da chase".
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh, and you can probably guess, but don't actually try a Cleveland steamer ITC. Even if you are in Cleveland. Unless you da J-man. That KA-ray-zee MF can get away wit' shizzle dat mere mortals can't DREAM of. I hear Juice once got on stage at da club, whipped da lil' J-man out, and face fucked e'ry stripper in da club! Right there on the mothahfucking STAGE my brothah! That dude practices 100th degree sex magick that would make Crowley blush. Juice lives e'ry Ozzy Osborne song ever written e'ry day o' his mothahfucking LIFE. Crazy train indeed!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had a hot dancer I had gotten dances from before plop down on my lap ans asked me for sances but she smelled loke shit that time. She said she was going to the bathroom and she was going to find me. She wad gone for a while. Wasnt sure I wanted dances from her that nite. She had to chase me down later as I kept avoiding her. She smelled minty fresh then. She must have either forgot to wipe or she had to drop a duce badly. Moral of the story. If you have to drop a duce and you don't want to smell like shit then JUST DO IT
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice. This is another opportunity to expand you hobby. Just go for a blowkin. Watch Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion