tuscl

Yoda ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What happened to Yoda on tuscl ? I see him as a monator on stripperweb all the time but looks like he used to tuscle it up along time ago....does he.just lerk now or did he give up on us for the pinksite ?.......I thank he is a kool dude

20 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    At one time he was very active on the discussion board. I can only guess why he left for the pink site.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have a guess too.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Long time member. If you look at his profile, he still visits us, just chooses not to post.

Not sure why.
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Doesn't find any Tuscl subject matter that provokes him to respond, but still finds the Tuscl review section worthy of a perusal and a contribution. Just my 2 cents!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Makes since....the reviews on the pink site are awful and hell not meany people do.them on stripperweb.....its more of a discussion board than a review site......let's face it hands down tuscl is the best in terms of relaibke and current reviews ......the discussion board is just the way I like it a free fer all
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I too have a pretty educated guess why motorhead.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    ^^^
    Is it because we need a moderator?

I nominate Juice for moderator!!! He has all the punctuation e e cummings didn't use, and that makes Juice's posts xxxtra special. We need that in a moderator.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LOL One more time for the ones who didn't catch it the first or second time, Alucard.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Where is Yoda? I suspect he's out looking for the force. Have faith oh young one.
    I sense the force is still with us. I see the force driving all over the place at lunch time. But which force does Yoda follow? The mystery continues.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol......^^^
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Yoda is in the movies
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Yoda is fucking all the fags here
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Stripperweb is definitely a better place for the likes of him.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    What is the likes of him exactly?
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Pink envy doesn't become many of you!
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Esta, He's the one doing the moderating, deleting, and banning over there. If he was still posting here he would probably be like Alucard on steroids.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    juice- What is so challenging about just pm'ing yoda (here, or on pink site where you've made a few posts?) Why not just ask him, rather than have people who have never met him do a bunch of speculating........
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Cause as you see it made a good thread....people enjoyed it.......and who says I didn't do that.....hell I Probly did.....just like speculations
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Now I'm wondering if rockie is one of Yoda's alias's?

• SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Fuck that faggot yoder
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion