tuscl

Rip off bitches get put in check

crazyjoe
Colorado
I went to my regular club last werkend and none of my favorites were working. Usually when I get the wanna dance routine I tell them I'm waiting for someone. Since none of my fav were there I tried out a couple new girls. I always ask price of dances first to reduce the surprises after. One dancer gave me a price per song and offered another discounted price for 5 songs. I told her I would do one song and we will see how it goes. (I had not seen her dance on stage yet either). She agreed to this so I followed her back to a semi private room.

As soon as I sit down she starts changing her tune. She said we usually do songs in pairs here so she had to do 2 songs instead of just one and I needed to pay in advance. I regularly go to thos club and know she is telling lies. I called her on it. That was definitely not how this club works. She wouldnt stop arguing with me so I told her we wouldnt do 2 that we were going to do zero dances and I stood up and left!

She watched me hug several girls I knew on my way out of the club too.

What you guys think of that? I think she got burned in a nice way...lol

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I did write a review and exposed her too
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I doubt it will change her.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    You are the man!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It might change her. it would probably definitely *not* change her if you would have caved in and let her get her way – seeing that she did not get any money out of you might make her change her ways - good job!!! – we mongers have to stick up for our rights :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    This story reminds me of a visit to Baby Dolls (BDs) about 7 or 8 years ago when I lived in Dallas.

This sexy brunette was chatting me up for about 10 to 15 mins trying to reel me in – I am not one for much convo but I let her do her thing since she looked pretty good.

She then gets around to asking me for dances and I agreed to get some dances from her.

Dances at BDs were $20/LD and I had been to BDs many times before. So after I agree to dances, dancer tells me – “ok - it’s $20/dance but if you want to touch it’s $30/dance”. I did not try to argue or negotiate w/ her – I just said “no thanks” and nothing else.

She called me an asshole; got up; and stormed off. She mistook my “politeness” in listening to her pitch as her having me reeled in – “hell to the no”.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    You did the right thing. A few days ago someone on this board said it best, "it's your playground, not there's". I don't remember who said it (maybe shadow cat) but I love that line and I'll be saying it to the next stripper who tries any shit like that with me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't give into Bait & Switch.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I always recommend busting ROBs in a review.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Bad girl.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Crazyjoe, you are a man with balls. Way to go.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Thanks all you guts. Great story Papi Chulo
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I ment guys damit
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    If any of you are ever in the phoenix area do not got to dream palace. Just about all of the whores are a rip off. That is a shame. This place used to be the shit. Read the reviews if you want detail.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Papi I think I ran into that same dancer in Baby Dolls a couple of years ago. I don't pay in advance unless it is club policy and you will know that because you have to pay the man and as soon as the SS starts to change the agreed price I leave. There is/was a black spinner at LAnding Strip in Romulys MI that tried to hit me with w big upcharge for strarting a hand job without asking. She got the agreed price of the dance and nothing else. PLus I discussedd it with the bouncer manning the private room desk. (I had tipped him when I went in and he remembered me from previous visits)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I've done something similar in a vip context. Never tolerate that type of treatment by anyone.

Idk though, I probably wouldn't have let the girl sour my whole night and drive me out of the club. In fact, I would probably have done my dances with someone else. Otherwise, kudos the a job well done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion