tuscl

I've never gotten TUSCL spam quite like this

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:35 PM
Some black dude (dude looks Nigerian or something) has been PMing me telling me how he likes my TUSCL pics and telling me how it makes his dick sweaty and shit like that – ok?. Today he PMs me and writes: “Bby ineed to c u 4 a hot job ,luk my pix u c my dick bby” Take a look at his pics – two of them – tell me what you think and if you have gotten “romantic” spam like this? His TUSCL pics: [view link] His TUSCL name is “Mariopuzo65” if you can't see the pics from the link above. So – do you think I should be PM-pals w/ good ole Mario?

20 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    Doesn't look like spam. Just him not understanding how any of this works, thinking this is some sort of dating site, and that the pictures you have up are you, along with not speaking English well, and him being a horny dude. But aren't we all?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "“Bby ineed to c u 4 a hot job ,luk my pix u c my dick bby”" 1st: Damn you, Chulo! It's my fault for not reading the message thoroughly. But damn you. I didn't need to see his African love spear. 2nd: Alucard has been sending me sweet nothings in PM's all week. The moment he starts sending dick pics, I'm going Troop on his ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Good reasoning Dalex. At least you got to give Mario credit for being direct :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I agree with Stax. Damn Papi, you should have WARNED us. Lol
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Could start off sexually and lead to a Nigerian Scandal. Anywho, Dalex, a sweaty dick is a start for your problem. However, playing Jenga will a dick photo? I'd expect more from you. You naughty boy
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    *with not will
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Did you tell him your a guy
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I think Alucard knows I'm a guy, Estafador. That doesn't seem to be an issue for him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: I had not really paid too much attention to it – I thought it was someone (figuratively) dicking w/ me. But Dalex’s comment made sense in that the foreign dude thought I was a chick and he was “taken” by my avatar. I actually PMed him and asked him if he was a guy or a chick b/c at 1st I assumed he knew I was a guy based on the nature of TUSCL – but like Dalex mentioned, foreign dude must have been confused and just dick crazy for my avatar (which I am too :)). I noticed he had not read my PM about asking him if he was a dude or a chick – so he may still think I am the chick in my avatar.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Papi, many TUSCL members are not known for their intelligence. I agree with Dalex, I think the dumbass believes you are your Avatar and this is a hook-up site.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Your profile starts out "I am a white Hispanic male..." Hard to misunderstand that even if you're functionally illiterate as this guy apparently is.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    It's easily misunderstood if you don't read it.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I'm going to start telling the ladies they make my dick sweaty. That's a good line.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    " telling me how it makes his dick sweaty and shit like that – ok?." Sounds like something txtittyfuck would say. Is one tittyfuck's multiple aliases him pretending to be a black Nigerian dude? (Maybe also trying to scam money from you so he can cover his margin call on the short treasuries?)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol a chick named Papi Chulo?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    PM Mario back and tell him that if he is serious he will post a picture of him holding a sign saying "I AM A DOUCHEBAG." Then, change your avatar to a skinny ass skank.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Maybe he's got $5,000,000 in Nigeria and needs you to transfer it to your bank. Just send him $20,000 as earnest money.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Let him teach you the ways of wash wash!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of the one I got recently. [view link]
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    That's funny (hope it doesn't develop into something more). But don't understand guys (I'm assuming) that put up thumbnails and such, and of naked ladies at that! But to each his (or her) own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion