tuscl

Saudi court voids marraiage of 90 yo and 15 yr

deogol
Michigan

A court in Saudi Arabia has ruled to end the marriage between a 90-year-old man and his 15-year-old bride, Gulf News reports.

The controversial case began when the elderly groom offered a 45,000 riyal ($17,500) dowry to marry the teenage girl -- a proposal the teen's father accepted.

The girl reportedly locked herself in a room following the marriage ceremony and refused to let her husband in, so the marriage was never consummated.

After several sessions, the court ruled to end the marriage, but said the family must give back the dowry, according to Gulf News.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/205428…

14 comments

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear things didn't work out, Jester(depressed teenage girl) & Alucard(desperate old dude). But, is Jesters love really only worth $17, 500, Alucard?
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Lol how old is Alucard?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    I doubt it.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Alucard is 90.553 (ask him about the .553 part) years old.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    we don't talk.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    That's very understandable.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The man is not 90 y/o. At least get your information straight.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Tell them how you know, Alucard? Tell them! Because that man is YOU! Tell them!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The story I read was that the dude was 70. What 15 year old wants to fuck a 70 year old?

Girls generally don't get around to fucking older guys until they are 18 and get their 1st stripclub job.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Saudi Arabia has courts?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The story I read was that the dude was 70. What 15 year old wants to fuck a 70 year old?"

In the USA I'd say to get her hands on his estate. I believe in this Saudi case the girl was SOLD! Seems to be more a problem of slavery in Saudi Arabia.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Ahhh the islamic arab world. Worked with a guy who was former navy and told a story when he was in dubai saw a man kill his wife in the street, the man yelled out "she was a christian"(according to the translator) and everyone went back to their daily routine. Yet if you don't like the idea of women being sold and killed as a mater of daily business then you are considered a Racist or an Islamophobe. Tribes with flags.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    In the Arab world livestock is worth more than your wife or daughters.
    You know thase 57 virgins they get for martyring themselves are virgin boys/men not women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion